Last update: October 3, 2022
The respect of your private life is of the utmost importance for DESA Creative Group Inc., who is responsible for this website.
- the way your personal information is collected and processed. “Personal
information” means any information that could identify you, such as your name,
- your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address;
- your rights regarding your personal information;
- who is responsible for the processing of the collected information;
to whom the information is transmitted;
- if applicable, the website’s policy regarding cookies.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information if you submit a inquiry through our website www.desacreativegroup.com:
- Last Name
- First name
- Email address
- Phone and/or fax number
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described in the following section.
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Inquiry form submitted through our website at www.desacreativegroup.com
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- Managing the ability for users to inquire about our services through our online form
- Reply back to users who have inquired about our services through our online
3. COOKIES AND LOG FILES
We collect information through log files and cookies. These allow us to process statistics and information about traffic on the Website, to ease navigation, and to improve your experience for your comfort.
a) Cookies used by the Website
The cookie files used on the Website are the following:
- Pages visited and queries
- Day and time of connection
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following purposes:
- Understand what trends in respect to content are most visited on our website
- Understand what trends in respect of time of day most visited d our website
You have the right to object to the recording of these cookies and log files by configuring your web browser.
Once you have deactivated cookies and log files, you may continue your use of the Website. However, any malfunction resulting from this deactivation shall not be considered of our making.
4. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information collected by the Website is not transmitted to any third party and is processed only by us.
5. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The controller will keep in its computer systems, in reasonable security conditions, the entirety of the personal information collected for the following duration: 1 year.
6. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website is hosted by: GoDaddy, located at the following address:
14455 N Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ.
The host may be contacted at the following phone number: 1 (866) 938-1119.
Personal information we collect and the process is exclusively hosted in Canada.
The “Controller” is: Petar Bozinovski. The Controller may be contacted as follows:
The Controller is in charge of determining the purposes for which personal information is processed and the means of such processing.
b) Obligations of the Controller
The Controller is committed to protecting the personal information collected, not to transmit it to third parties without informing you, and to respect the purposes for which personal information was collected.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the Controller is committed to notifying you.
8. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the Website (“right to object”). You also have the right to request that your personal information not appear, for example, on a mailing list (“right to withdraw”).
If you wish to exercise the right to object or the right to withdraw, you must follow the procedure described hereinafter:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and any emails that have been submitted through our online form will be deleted from our records.
9. RIGHT OF ACCESS, OF RECTIFICATION AND OF REMOVAL
You have the right to consult, update, modify or request the removal of information about you by following the procedure described hereinafter:
There is no personal information collected and stored by DESA Creative Group Inc.
12. APPLICABLE LAW
We are committed to ensuring compliance with all applicable legislation, including, but not limited to:
- the Criminal Code (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46);
- Canada’s anti-spam legislation (CASL);
- the National Security Act, 2017 (S.C. 2019, c. 13);
- the Communications Security Establishment Act (S.C. 2019, c. 13, s. 76);
- the Security of Information Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. O-5);
- the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (S.C. 2000, c. 5) or Provincial counterparts in jurisdictions that have their own privacy laws.